Part of finding the right glove manufacturing solution, is asking the right questions.
When you talk to a prospective manufacturing partner, you want to learn about their capabilities to help your business grow.
This guide covers key questions to ask, regarding:
- Glove cost, profitability and margins
- Materials sourcing, delivery and lead times
- Product design and development, samples/prototyping, and minimums
- Supply chain relationships, inventory, and importing process
- Leather inspection and grading, glove production and quality control processes
- Glove quality, fit and feel
Contact us using form on your right to start development of your glove program with us.
Request link to download our latest catalogs
( Please select any or all from below )